Roach: ‘I very suppose Manny is punching tougher than ever’

He is aware of fans are attending to say he’s in packaging mode however Freddie Roach can swear on a stack of bibles that Manny Pacquiao’s power and speed are off the charts.


“He’s punching higher than ever. He’s quicker than ever. He’s in an exceedingly very, specific place,” aforesaid the trainer on Fri. Roach can win his seventh Boxing Writers Association of America “Trainer of the Year” award and his older bro can hit the gala dinner tonight, in NYC, to urge the bauble. “I love Manny during this fight! He’s in an exceedingly smart place right now!”
“I very suppose Manny is punching tougher than ever,” he continued. “You keep in mind that one punch on [Ricky] Hatton, knock him out cold.  I will see it happening again!


Yes indeed, Roach says he sees some required killer instinct within the legislator in preparations for his might a pair of opponent, Floyd Mayweather Junior. “I simply saw him hurt one among his sparring partners and he tried to end him off. If I didn’t decision it off, say that’s enough, [Pacquiao] would have. He’s centered. He’s been at a special level since this fight was declared.”

Maybe the lone draw back to recent days at Manny Camp: Roach may be a bit poorer currently. The swear jar gets 5 usd whenever anyone drops an off-bomb. Uh, oh…how dirty has Roach been.


“I’m down $165,” he aforesaid chuckling, “but that’s OK. I can’t watch for fight night; it’s attending to be the most effective show ever!”